Prepare a critical analysis of a quantitative study focusing on protection of human participants, data collection, data analysis, problem statement, and interpretation of findings.
2) Each study analysis will be 750-1,000 words and submitted in one document.
3) Refer to the resource Research Critique, Part 2. Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative, in the structure of a formal paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) In-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
6) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
7) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 4, along with an electronic version of the article used for the analysis. If an electronic version is not available, submit a clean unmarked copy of the article.
You should use the quantitative article from your literature search. To help you with your assignment, please visit the additional resources folder found in Canyon Connect to review the assignment guidelines and review the grading rubric which can be viewed in the assignment’s drop box.
Be sure to include a PDF version of your article with your assignment submission.
ATTACH IS THE LITERATURE RESEARCH ARTICLE TO USE FOR WRITTING THIS PAPER.
Place your order of custom research paper With us NOW. The assignment will be written from scratch by our qualified and experienced writers.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now