Assignment: Write a recommendation email 1,000-1,500 words back to your new HR colleague on/with the following recommendation for handling these Six situations:
1. What steps will you take in your policy, procedure, and HR rules review with the jewelry company?
2. What will that involve? As you consider their HR policies, how will you ensure they are effectively aligned with what you see as the company’s goals?
3. If you find areas where policy revision is needed, how will you present your recommendations?
4. How do you feel your recommendations will be viewed?
5. Do you anticipate resistance? If so, what plan do you have to overcome that?
6. What do you see as the possible outcome from policy revision in terms of impact on the company performance?
Situations/History: As the newly hired HR manager for a jewelry store; within the organizations, the human resources department is considered an ally by some managers and a barrier by others. The legal requirements of managing HR require you to be the dispenser of policies, procedures, and rules at times and a trusted counselor and guide at other times. There are varying perspectives on the value HR policies bring to an organization. In other words, the policies, procedures, or rules may be viewed as tools that help or hinder leaders from managing their people and will either detract from or enhance company performance. When not properly aligned with the company’s goals, they can negatively affect the success of the organization. You know that you need to review the current HR policies, procedures, and rules and anticipate that you may be recommending changes, additions, or deletions. Because you are still new and solidifying your position within the company, you are concerned that missteps now will cost you your place at the table. You decide to consult with your mentor an experienced, powerful HR executive at another company. She presents the following for you to consider:
Ensure a reference page is added!
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!- Please ensure at least one reference is from the textbook Strategic Human Resource Management (A General Managerial Approach) 2nd Edition, Charles R. Greer
? ALSO please stay within the 1,000-1,500 word count for the main body of essay, do not exceed or have less than word count requirement
Place your order of custom research paper With us NOW. The assignment will be written from scratch by our qualified and experienced writers.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]