Construct a budget for a criminal justice agency
To complete this project:
1. Select a criminal justice agency (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
2. Research the actual budget for that agency.
3. Using management principles, justify the allocations in the proposed budget.
4. Consider social policy implications of the budget proposal.
5. Write a paper explaining the budget proposal, the reasons in support of the allocations, the social policy implications of the solution, and the research that supports the outcome.
paper must include:
1. A cover page
3. Clear summary (in table form) of budget proposal
4. Discussion of the research
5. Clear statement of the reasons supporting the allocations
6. Discussion of social policy implications of the proposal
7. Reference page, using APA style
The text of this paper should be at least 2,000 words or eight typewritten pages long. Must demonstrate understanding of the terminology and the concepts used in management and planning in criminal justice agencies, and how those concepts are applied in constructing agency budgets. Must demonstrate the ability to synthesize, analyze, and evaluate information. Use good management principles; use this information to propose a solution to a budgeting issue; discuss social policy implications of the solution; and present the ideas in clear written form; must use correct APA format in citing sources in both the body of the paper and in the reference page.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]