Review the case titled: U.S. v. AOL found in chapter thirteen (13) of the textbook. Then, read the article
titled A Jury Without Peer dated November 8, 2007 found on the Law.com Website located at
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
1. Interpret how you believe a computer was used to commit the crimes they were being accused of.
2. Suggest at least two (2) examples of certified professionals that could have been used for this
case and the influence they would have provided for the prosecutions testimony.
3. Determine the type of computer forensic skills and procedures or tools that could have been used
to extract and preserve the data.
4. Determine the documentation procedures that could have been used to document the evidence ,
and argue whether this would have changed the outcome of the trial.
Research the Internet and other media sources for cases that lost due to not having accurate or sufficient
5. Compare and contrast the various circumstances that were available in each case.
6. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites
do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
� Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
� Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
� Categorize the civil matters related to computer crime.
� Evaluate and explain the various methods of computer forensics and evidentiary gathering
� Use technology and information resources to research issues in the investigation of computer
� Write clearly and concisely about computer crime investigation topics using proper writing
mechanics and technical style conventions.
Place your order of custom research paper With us NOW. The assignment will be written from scratch by our qualified and experienced writers.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]