Part 1: Create a timeline that covers at least four major events of the women’s movement. These do not
necessarily have to be from the 1960s, and they can be within a relatively short timeframe (spanning just a few
years), or a very long time frame (spanning a couple of centuries). It is entirely up to you! You can find
templates for timelines online, or you create your own timeline in Word (Click on Insert, choose Illustrations,
SmartArt for templates).
Part 2: Write a brief, 300-500 word commentary that explains how each of these four events that you have
mentioned in your timeline is interrelated. In this commentary, you may write about how one event led into the
next, and so on, or you may write about how one very significant event led to the other three. The way that you
describe the interrelatedness of these events is up to you, but you must demonstrate that you understand how
interconnected they are
A: 99-110 points
· Timeline lists and describes four events describing the history of gendered movements.
· Timeline contains notes to supporting sources.
· Timeline is clearly illustrated with dates.
· Timeline includes a thoughtful essay that meets the posted length requirements.
· Commentary on timeline thoughtfully explains how all of the events are interrelated
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.