You are required to review four articles in a specific area related to violent or sex offending. The choice of topic is yours but it must not be too general (for example sex offences against children). Impulsivity in violent offenders or amphetamines use in sex offenders would be specific enough.
You need to synthesise the articles and show areas of commonality and distinction. This will include showing how the articles build on one another. You will also show how this topic fits into the broader area (for example, how impulsivity fits into the broader topic of violence). You will need to come to a conclusion or recommendation based on the articles (for example, that impulsivity is a treatment focus or that more research is required).
Marks for this assignment are allocated in the following way:
• Articles are synthesised with commonalities and distinctions noted
• Integration of the articles – showing how the articles build on one another
• Demonstration of how the articles fit into the broader context including at least an additional four references
• Conclusions/recommendations – sound arguments based on the articles coming to clear conclusions or recommendations
• Presentation including correct referencing, good structure and correct grammar and spelling
You are allowed to use headings and dot points to summarise (but keep these to a minimum and make sure that you are grammatically correct).
Maximum word length: 2,000 words not including reference list.
Referencing must be by APA method.
Place your order of custom research paper With us NOW. The assignment will be written from scratch by our qualified and experienced writers.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.