1. Find an article which best represents the concepts or ideas of the chapter. The article can be from a newspaper, journal, etc. The article needs to relate, summarize and compliment the ideas of the chapter you chose. You will need to copy/paste the article into your scrapbook.
2. Find three websites for each chapter which provide useful information regarding the concepts or ideas of the chapter. For example, you might find some information on the Bureau of Justice Statistics website that you want to use/incorporate in to a chapter section.
3. Once supporting information is found (as noted above), you will then provide an essay for each chapter, incorporating the information from your article and websites. The length of each essay should be 2-3 pages (double-spaced).
4. Design a cover page containing your name and class information (name, date, CJAD 345).
5. Design a table of contents which will identify the information included in your scrapbook.
6. The final section of the scrapbook should include a thorough discussion about the future and emerging issues you feel leaders in the criminal justice system must address – explain how and why. Include potential difficulties, potential solutions and include any other pertinent information you find which relates. You should utilize information you find through research to help support your ideas (i.e. be sure to cite sources within the text, when appropriate). The length of this section should be 3-5 pages (double-spaced).
7. Provide a References page at the end of your scrapbook which lists all sources referenced for the project.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.