First, you will choose a topic of interest. Make sure that you choose a topic with two opposing sides. Three should peer-reviewed sources. You may also use primary sources (interviews, statistics, etc); however, these primary sources should be obtained from experts within that field. If you cannot find strong sources for your chosen topic, then change your topic. Make sure to include the following sections in your essay:
� Introduction and claim.
Within the body of your essay, make sure to include the following in any order:
� Support for your claim
� Opposing or alternate views
� Strong, scholarly research
The Cover Letter
Each essay due in this course needs to have a cover letter (not a cover page). In letter for the Toulmin essay, I would like for you to answer the following questions. Each response should be at least three sentences, with the exception of question six. The questions are below:
1) What was the purpose of the essay? In your response, explore the deeper meaning of this question. The goal is not just to complete the assignment but instead to convey a message. What do you plan to accomplish with this essay? What do you hope the reader takes away from this argument?
2) What did you learn from completing this assignment? Did you experience a new understanding of the topic? Did you change your perspective after completing the research?
3) What difficulties did you encounter during the research, writing, or editing phases of the assignment?
4) What did you enjoy about this assignment?
5) What made you decide to write about this particular topic? Is this a topic that you are discussing in another course? Is this a topic that concerns you in particular?
6) Is there anything else you would like for me to know before reading your essay
The Annotated Bibliography
An annotated Bibliography (AB) is due with your Toulmin essay. Using the MLA guide, list each source as it will appear on the Works Cited page of your essay. In two to three sentences summarize the text. I will be checking for grammar as well. This is what makes it an �annotated� bibliography.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.