This assignment is worth 5 points. Place your completed assignment into the student comments section of the assignment tab. Recommend that you complete the assignment in a word document then cut and paste your answers into the student comments section. If you would like, you may also upload your answers in a word document into your student folder in addition to placing your answers in the student comments section. Once you have placed your answers in the student comments section, please submit it for grading.
Utilize your textbook and other sources if applicable, to answer the following questions, in no more than three double spaced typed pages. Your answers should be in your own words and should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the questions posed. If you would like to utilize a quote from the text or utilize another source, you must cite your source and be sure to include page numbers where appropriate.
Note: Additional research on each of these questions may be conducted via the world wide web and/or the Online Library. The link for the Online Library may be found in the classroom to the left under "Online Library".
(Size 12 font – New Roman Times with page margins set at one inch left-right-top and bottom ).
Please answer the following questions.
1. Identify and define the mental processes that account for mistakes in identifying strangers. Also identify the circumstances that affect the accuracy of perceptions in identifying strangers.
2. Why are photo identifications the most unreliable eyewitness identification procedure?
3. Identify and explain the rationales behind the three justifications for the exclusionary rule. Which justification does the U.S. Supreme Court use today?
4. List and explain five exceptions to the exclusionary rule.
5. Identify the difference between the subjective and objective tests of entrapment. Identify two elements in the subjective test of entrapment and the two kinds of circumstances the government can use to prove defendants’ predisposition to commit crimes.
6. Is there a constitutional right to the exclusionary rule and the defense of entrapment? Explain your answer.
7. Identify the two elements of the qualified immunity defense, and explain why the test is so easy for officers to pass.
8. Identify and describe the differences between two kinds of state civil lawsuits against individual state officers.
9. Can you sue a judge for damage? A prosecutor? Explain.
Your assignment grade will be according to the amount of thought, research and detail that you display in your answers to each of the questions.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.