Deal with the following issues
1. Indicate the relevance of the dispute between Keynes and (what he called) ‘orthodoxy’ to the current policy debate.
2. What is the relevance of the multiplier?
3. What problems may there be in applying a Keynesian stimulus to ease the strain of the recession.
4. What problems are there in seeking to deal with government debt by austerity in the midst of recession (what would Keynes have said about that?)
5. What signs are there that policies of either austerity or stimulus are working?
What will be evaluated?
1. Clear writing.
2. Grasp of the relevant theoretical views as dealt with in the textbook; and policy debate.
3. Logical clarity
4. Whether you support claims you make with evidence and argument.
5. Whether you show you can anticipate opposing views.
What to read?
• Use the relevant parts of the textbook – where Sloman discusses disputes between proponents of austerity and stimulus as well as the wider issues of dispute between Keynesians and their opponents.
• Use topical news stories and opinion pieces from the quality press and serious economics websites
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.