Choose one of the themes listed below (in bold) and analyze the readings associated with this theme. State and support a thesis that sheds light on this theme. If relevant to your thesis, discuss elements that help emphasize the theme, such as characterization, point of view and symbolism. You can also select other readings in Chapter 14 of Literature for Life to address this question
“Young Goodman Brown” by Nathaniel Hawthorne (p. 700)
“A Good Man is Hard to Find” by Flannery O’Connor (p. 710)
• Essays must be 750 words in length. Indicate word count on top of paper (refer to word count at the bottom of your Microsoft Word screen).
• You must discuss two literary works in order to provide illustrations that support your thesis statement.
• Both in text citations (parenthetical references that appear in the body of your essay) and end citations (bibliography or works cited page) are required.
• You must include at least three to five direct quotations from the literary works to illustrate your points.
• Your essay must reflect close analysis of the literary work(s) and thorough explanation of all quotations.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.