1. Build a network schedule for your project using either the arrow diagramming method or the
precedence method using MS Project.
2. Conduct a forward pass and identify the critical path and total float.
3. Analyze the critical path using PERT.
4. Create a RACI matrix and justify your reasoning.
5. Apply best practices from PMBOK to manage time for your project
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.