The government and the fiscal policy it implements play a large role in the housing market. In this CheckPoint, you examine how government policy has consequences for you and the decision to buy a house. This helps you consider situations and alternative decisions in your final project.
· Resources: http://www.realtor.org, http://www.nahb.org, http://www.mbaa.org
· Due Date: Day 5 [Individual forum]
· Assume for this CheckPoint that purchasing a new home would be a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision would have long-term financial consequences.
· Evaluate the health of the housing market for the next two years by researching forecasts for mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices. The following Web sites provide a starting place for your research:
o Mortgage rates: http://www.realtor.org
o Housing starts: http://www.nahb.org
o Housing prices: http://www.mbaa.org
· Submit a 250- to 300-word response addressing the following questions:
o Which government bodies influence national fiscal policies that would potentially affect the housing market?
o What are some national fiscal policies that can affect mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices? Be sure to provide specific examples.
o What is your recommendation as to the risks and benefits of purchasing a home based on these considerations?
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.