Your “Fantastic Voyage!” is continuing. You are still a video reporter piloting a mini-sub that has been put through a miniaturization process making you and the sub only 8 microns long. This time, you have been swallowed by a 55 year old man eating a hamburger, french fries and a root beer.
1. For the first portion of the mission, you are to pilot your sub through the gastrointestinal tract to monitor the digestion of his meal. Describe all major structures you pass by or through, just like a tour guide would do. Also describe what happens to the meal during the digestion process. Once you arrive at the distal ileum, go through the mucosal membrane and enter the bloodstream via the Superior Mesenteric Vein.
2. Now in the bloodstream, you are to go to the left kidney, following the rules of the road Rules of the Road:
Rules of the Road:
A. You may never go the wrong way down a “one-way street”
B. You are not allowed to “create” new roads
C. You may choose any possible route
3. Trace your path from the superior mesenteric vein to the left renal artery, via the hepatic portal vein, heart and lungs. Once again, describe all major structures you pass by or through (but you don’t need to indicate every “side road”).
4. Once you’ve arrived at the kidney, enter the nearest nephron by crossing the glomerular membrane into Bowman’s capsule. Describe the structures you see, and narrate what happens as you travel through the urinary tract, until you leave the body via the urethra.
5. Based on your first-hand observations, wrap up your report by explaining the integration of the body systems in maintaining homeostasis. You must include at least the circulatory, digestive and urinary systems in your explanation.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.