“Government pressure is building on Royal Bank of Scotland’s board to announce that the chief executive Stephen Hester is to receive a significantly reduced bonus….
….The board of the bank, led by the chairman Sir Philip Hampton, are adamant that Mr Hester deserves a bonus, for the way he has significantly reduced the risks taken by the organisation and made it less vulnerable to external shocks (such as a potential meltdown of the Eurozone).”
BBC Website “Pressure on RBS to announce slashed Hester bonus” Robert Peston – 25th January 2012
“Reward Structures in pre-crisis financial institutions were short termist and encouraged risk taking behaviour.”
Evaluate this statement and with reference to the course material and a review of recent relevant literature, suggest a new improved reward structure for financial institutions.
– In addressing this requirement you should research appropriate literature to help develop your arguments.
– Your discussion should be supported by appropriate academic and professional comment.
– You are required to submit your assignment via Turnitin
– You will be allowed one trial submission to check your work for plagiarism prior to your final submission
– Must be set out in Harvard style referencing
Your work should be word processed & should be approx. 3000 words excluding references.
Also note the assessment guidance attached.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]