Using the concepts that you learned in chapters nine (9) through twelve (12) recommend specific tools that can be used for computer forensics investigation.
Write a 3 page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast features and costs of two (2) programs that can be used to recover deleted files. Include the success rates and specific functions each program offers.
2. Specify the costs associated with purchasing two (2) tools that can be used to gather digital evidence from a cell phone. Include specific hardware or additional devices that will be required.
3. Identify hourly costs associated with specific certified computer experts that can be used for forensics purposes and suggest a certified computer professional, you think, would be effective for a court case.
4. Summarize a current event article based on how an expert’s deposition helped the case at trial. Include specifics on how the deposition was delivered and what was done to ensure that it was provided truthfully and concisely.
5. Use four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must
follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the
date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.