BHE499 – Senior Capstone Project
Module 2 – SLP
Planning the Health Education Program
Module 2 SLP Paper
Continuing with the topic you selected, please prepare a 4 page paper in which you:
1. Of the 5 settings in which health educators work, identify the setting for your proposed health education program. The Texiera article in the background reading will refresh your memory about the 5 settings.
2. Explain the rationale for your choice. Remember to support your rationale with evidence from the literature (cite references).
3. Describe any existing organizations or groups that have an interest in the health education/promotion concern you are proposing to address and consider ways in which you may be able to partner with these organizations. If there are no organizations addressing your identified health need within the geographic area of your project, then discuss any organizations, groups and/or types of individuals or professionals who may be able to assist in planning, implementation or administration of your proposed health education program.
4. Select an appropriate health program planning model or theory that will serve as the framework for your health education/health promotion program. Be certain to:
-Provide a description of the model or theory you selected — that is, describe the model or theory, its origin, and its major points or constructs.
– Explain why this model or theory is appropriate for your health education/health promotion program. This is best accomplished by providing examples of how the theory or model has been used in the past.
In the next module, you will use this model/theory to build your program, so choose carefully!
Use this rubric to see how I will evaluate your writing. The BSHS Writing Rubric will be used to assess and grade your papers.
Your SLP and your case assignments are considered scholarly works. Your final work should include a MINIMUM of 10 peer reviewed (scholarly) sources. This does not mean that you must place 10 peer reviewed sources in each module of your SLP. I anticipate that the nature of the questions which must be answered in this project will result in the accumulation of more than 10 references, but 10 is the minimum number. This means by the end of module 5, you should be able to go back and count AT A MINIMUM a total of 10 scholarly-peer reviewed publications in all of your submitted papers.
In Module 5, you will be required to submit a list of the sources used throughout the session, so keep all of your papers.
Appropriate Headings and Paper Flow
Remember that you are preparing a formal academic paper. Your paper should make use of appropriate headings and subheadings. You should not cut & paste the questions posed and answer them like a “Question and Answer” session. Your finished paper should read like an academic paper.
In order to earn full credit:
You will be assessed on your ability to communicate your points from the perspective of a health educator.
Please write your paper in your own words. That is the only way I can evaluate your level of understanding.
Your papers will be evaluated on the following factors:
References – citations are used within the body of the paper any time you state a fact or idea that is not common knowledge and a reference list is included at the end of the paper.
Precision – you follow all instructions and you answer each part of the assignment.
Breadth – you show broad knowledge of the module’s topic.
Depth – you go into detail to show more critical thought about the specific assignment.
Clarity – the extent to which you elaborate and include discussion or examples as asked.
Application – the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment, if appropriate.
A-Research-Paper.com is committed to deliver a custom paper/essay which is 100% original and deliver it within the deadline. Place your custom order with us and experience the different; You are guaranteed; value for your money and a premium paper which meets your expectations, 24/7 customer support and communication with your writer. Order Now
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.